Please note that we will be closing at 12 PM EST Friday, May 27th and closed Monday, May 30th to observe the holiday . Any online orders placed after 12 PM EST on Friday, May 27th WILL NOT be shipped until Tuesday, May 31st (Our shipping times located on the delivery selection screen DO NOT reflect our holiday hours. These times are for normal business hours) Please plan accordingly.
1. Prior to leaving for your test, open the Quick Fix Urine package, shake the bottle generously, take off the cap and place in the microwave for ten seconds.
2. After warming the Quick Fix Plus for ten seconds verify that it is between 94-100 degrees. If the temperature is too high, let it sit until it is in the appropriate temp range. If it has not yet reached the correct temp, place back in the microwave for a few more seconds and repeat until desired results.
3. Place the cap back on the bottle shake generously once again.
4. Included with your Quick Fix Plus is a sticky hand warmer. Open the sticky hand warmer and attach to the bottle. This will maintain the temperature of the bottle for up to 6 hours.
5. Before you give your sample, verify that your Quick Fix plus is between 94-100 degrees then pour into the collection cup.